Espn Plus is a sports streaming app that allows its users to enjoy content with subtitles features that can be easily enabled and disabled. Subtitles can be easily turned off on Espn Plus, all you need to do is navigate to Settings, Accessibility, and Caption button and you’ll be done.
In this post, we are going to highlight proper ways to turn off subtitles on Espn plus devices such as Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, Samsung TV, and iPhone.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on Espn Plus Roku
If you are watching Espn Plus on Roku and wondering how to turn off subtitles then you need to follow these steps:
- On your Roku Remote click on the asterisk (*) key and menu options will be enabled on the screen
- Now, scroll and click on Closed Captioning
- Under closed captioning select “OFF” to disable subtitles
- That’s it, your subtitles will be turned off
Note: You can turn on subtitles on Espn plus Roku by clicking on “On always” under closed captioning on your Roku TV.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on Espn Plus Firestick
You can turn off subtitles on Espn Plus Firestick by following these simple instructions:
- Firstly, open Espn plus on your Firestick
- Play any video of your choice
- Click on “Menu” on your Firestick Remote
- Under Menu search for Subtitles
- Now, disable subtitles by selecting “OFF”
Note: You can turn on subtitles on Espn Plus Firestick by clicking on Menu, Subtitles, and then selecting “ON” and the subtitles will be enabled on your screen.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on Espn Plus Samsung Tv
To disable subtitles on Espn Plus Samsung TV you need to follow these methods:
- Go to the Home screen on your Samsung TV
- Select Settings using your Samsung Remote
- Choose General
- Now, Select the Accessibility option
- Under Accessibility, you will find Caption Settings click on it
- Now deselect Captions to turn it off
Note: To turn on subtitles on Espn Plus Samsung Tv you need to “Select Captions” under the caption settings to turn it on.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on Espn Plus Apple Tv
To turn off subtitles on Espn Plus Apple Tv you need to follow these steps:
- Open Espn Plus on your Apple TV
- Now navigate to Main Menu
- Select “Settings”
- Under settings click on the Accessibility option
- Now, deselect closed captions + SDH and you are done!
Note: You can similarly turn on subtitles on Espn Plus by navigating to Accessibility on your Apple TV and selecting Closed Captions + SDH subtitles will be enabled.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on Espn Plus iPhone App
To turn off subtitles on Espn Plus on iPhone App you need to adjust the settings options and here’s how you can do it:
- First, open Espn plus app on your iPhone
- Go to System
- Select Settings options
- Choose “Ease of Access”
- Now click on Closed Captioning
- Under Closed captioning choose “OFF” to disable subtitles
Note: You can turn on subtitles on Espn Plus iPhone App by going to systems > Settings Option > Ease of Access > Closed Captioning and finally choosing the “ON” option. That’s it and the subtitles will be turned on Espn Plus.
Most devices like Roku, Firestick, Apple TV and Samsung TV support subtitle settings in Espn Plus which makes it easier to disable and enable subtitles. In this post, we have listed down ways how to turn off subtitles on Espn Plus across various platforms.
We have also mentioned ways to turn on subtitles on Espn Plus. So, based on your choice you can turn the subtitles on or off. We hope this article was helpful for you in gaining all the information regarding disabling subtitles on Espn Plus.